|Location||Bught Road, Inverness, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||October 1, 2019|
|Salary||£30,001 - £40,000|
A number of exciting developments are planned for High Life Highland which will see new areas of work and major projects over the next few years.
These plans include significant work packages falling into the broader ICT remit of this post and the wider ICT team.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
1. To be responsible for the configuration, maintenance and development of the Library Management System and co-ordination of related infrastructure.
2. Provide full cover for the ICT Senior Officer (Leisure) during periods of absence.
3. Support the High Life Highland Library Service with the management of the on-line library catalogue, the delivery of e-resources and on-line digital offerings.
4. To liaise closely with the High Life Highland Library Service, to ensure that the Service has access to the ICT solutions most appropriate to their business requirements.
5. To be responsible for the Public Computer Access Service (PCAS) and Library Guest Wi-Fi systems.
6. Assist with innovative projects to develop and maintain a central CRM system, High Life Highland mobile App and other High Life developments/systems.
7. To contribute to the ICT integration of High Life Highland Systems and Services.
8. To provide ICT advice, guidance and systems support to High Life Highland staff across all services.
9. To liaise as required with suppliers of ICT technology including the Highland Council’s ICT Services.
10. To liaise with High Life Highland customers on ICT issues responding as required to enquiries and complaints.
11. To participate in information-gathering for audits on behalf of the ICT Team.
12. Support the ICT Team with general ICT related work as required including online booking systems, user management and facility developments.
The closing date for completed application forms is Friday 18th October 2019 at 12 Noon.
Interviews will be held in Inverness on Wednesday 30th October 2019.
Applications must be made online at myjobscotland.gov.uk