|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Glasgow, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||September 7, 2017|
|Salary||based on experience|
|Position Type||Mobile Developer|
This is an invitation to an experienced technologist wanting to be part of a high impact disruptive start-up fixing problems which impact millions of people world over. Our company specialise in digital health technology, helping people manage their health and medication. Our first flagship product offers a platform for managing and scheduling deliveries of your repeat medication.
We are looking for an iOS developer wanting to be part of a well-funded high impact disruptive start-up, solving problems which impact thousands of people across the UK. The candidate should be able to take ownership of the complete iOS app development and further build, scale and maintain product.
There will be lots of fun and challenges of scaling the product and you will have the pleasure of growing and being a huge part of our core early stage team moving forward.
As an early member of the team, you will develop the core product features. Your role will involve:
· Taking up ownership of the development of iOS app and algorithms, developing and rolling out releases as planned.
· Working within an Agile environment and owning tasks within our technology sprints.
· Working with the Backend Development Team and other Mobile Development Teams in building the platform.
Salary: Negotiable dependant on experience
· iOS development (Swift preferred)
· Strong portfolio via Git
· Exceptional competencies in developing, releasing and maintaining native apps - ideally you will have shipped an app
· Extensive experience of the iOS mobile application environments, application architecture, platform capabilities and development frameworks
· Personal projects that show an aptitude for engineering and product sense
· Ability to work in areas outside of your comfort zone
· Polyglot Engineer experience (preferred)
· We are willing to look at engineers at all stages of their career, whether that be entry level, graduate or senior
· A sense of humour.
· A stash of GIFs (Cat GIFs tolerated).
· Top notch kit to carry out your job.
· Attractive stock options in this high growth company dependant on experience
· Tech and food events with the team.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to Marmite. All you need is a passion for health, technology, impacting/improving peoples lives and a desire to be a part of one of Scotland's fastest growing startups.