|Location||Woodhill House, Aberdeen, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||September 25, 2017|
|Salary||£20,001 - £30,000|
The ICT Applications Solutions Team is seeking an experienced SharePoint Online and Office 365 developer for an exciting role in the development and enhancement of the Council’s Office 365 Tenancy. This technically challenging role will involve maintenance and enhancement of an existing SharePoint Add-In for a specific line-of-business system and will include development of new solutions utilising SharePoint Online and the wider Office 365 Platform.
You should be able to demonstrate the ability to work to tight deadlines, and must have effective problem solving skills. You will excel in logical reasoning and teamwork, and be able to effectively communicate technical information to Senior Analysts.
This post has a minimum requirement of one reference which must be your current or most recent employer.
Informal enquiries to Mike Insch - 01467 536093.
• Degree-level education in an ICT Discipline or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 2 years working with SharePoint Hosted Add-Ins for SharePoint Online
• Experience with both CSOM and REST API’s for SharePoint Online
• Experience of Declarative Workflow and Workflow Action development for SharePoint Online in Visual Studio
• Experience working with Visual Studio 2015 and TFS / Git
Highly Desirable Criteria:
• Experience with Office 365 PowerApps, Flow and PowerBI
• Familiarity with WCAG AA, including testing for accessibility
• Familiarity with the Office 365 ecosystem, including OneDrive, Groups, Teams, Yammer and Stream
• Familiarity with the Office 365 Graph API
• Experience developing applications which use the OAuth protocol
• Familiarity with Workflow Development in SharePoint Designer
• Experience working directly with customers and business analysts to identify requirements
• Basic familiarity with Microsoft Azure and Azure Active Directory
• Familiarity with Microsoft .NET 4.6+ / .NET Core 1.1+
• Basic understanding of C# development
• Some understanding of ASP.NET WebForms and MVC
• Understanding of Angular 3 / 4
• Familiarity with use of Swagger for REST API development
Applications must be made online at myjobscotland.gov.uk